Jodi Mavrinac is the newest member of URPS – part of our terrific engagement team.
Many of you will know Jodi from her work in stakeholder & member relations for the Planning Institute of Australia (SA). This role has seen her specialise in:
- Building relationships with varied stakeholders including State Government, Local Government, members, allied professionals and the community.
- Working collaboratively with committees and volunteers.
- All elements of event management and delivery including State Conferences, State Awards and professional development seminars. This included budgeting, as well as contract negotiations with venues, suppliers & sponsors.
- Event facilitation face-to-face and on-line.
- Developing and implementing marketing, social media and website content.
- Creating, designing and editing publications.
- Using InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva, Outlook suite, LinkedIn, Twitter, Survey Monkey, Google Docs/Forms, Teams, Zoom, web software.
Jodi has just completed the internationally recognised IAP2 certificate, ensuring she is at the cutting edge of engagement training.
Known for her personable and professional approach, Jodi has all the skills you have come to expect from URPS’ engagement specialists.