URPS is a dynamic and diverse firm of urban and regional planners with offices in Adelaide and Melbourne. We are focused on shaping great communities and offer a professional and positive workplace environment along with a supportive, team-oriented culture. We pride ourselves on exceptional client service and excellence in the quality of advice we deliver.
Since establishing our Melbourne office in January 2017 we have experienced strong growth which has led to an exciting opportunity for a Senior Planner and/or Planner to join our team.
This position will suit an experienced Planner, ideally from a consulting background, who is energised by the prospect of playing a lead role in URPS’s sustainable growth.
Based in our Fitzroy office you will report directly to the Melbourne Practice Leader where you will have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a small, dynamic and expanding team with a great culture.
- Contribute to the growth and direction of the Melbourne practice.
- Manage a diverse portfolio of planning permit applications.
- Have involvement in other planning projects including strategy and policy.
- Undertake business development through existing and new networks.
Please send a CV and summary of why you think this role is for you by Monday 22 April 2019. Queries or questions can be directed to Jenny Clavio on 08 8224 0311 or mobile 0412 402 135, or on email firstname.lastname@example.org
A position description is available upon request.