- Shaping, coordinating and hosting community engagement events.
- Empowering people with knowledge and opportunity for input.
- Closing the loop with user-friendly feedback summaries.
- Building positive relationships with stakeholders and the community.
- A diverse range of community engagement projects that mean you are never bored.
- A dynamic workplace with a supportive, team-oriented culture that will help expand your career.
We like you for this role because you are:
- A good listener.
- Based in Adelaide.
Do you fit the bill? If so, please submit a written application to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you are the right person by 9 March 2020.
In the meantime you can contact Nicole Halsey on 0417 813 797 with any questions.