Increasing density in urban areas has generated much debate about the suitability, liveability and design of high rise buildings compared with traditional housing.
- What impact will the new Design Guidelines in South Australia and Victoria have on apartment design?
- Do planning policies in these states strike the right balance between facilitating change and preserving existing character?
- How is the market responding to these developments?
URPS continues to contribute to discussion of these and other contemporary planning issues through its breakfast seminars. Join us on Friday 4 May 2018 and hear from:
- James Harbard, Elenberg Fraser Architects
- David O’Loughlin, Mayor of the City of Prospect and President of Australian Local Government Association
- Rachel Elliott, m3property Strategists
- Matt King, URPS.
Additional details can be found on the flyer.