URPS is a dynamic and diverse firm of urban and regional planners with offices in Adelaide and Melbourne. We are focused on shaping great communities and offer a professional and positive workplace environment along with a supportive, team-oriented culture. We pride ourselves on exceptional client service and excellence in the quality of advice we deliver.
The successful person will enjoy:
- Winning, shaping and coordinating strategic and planning policy projects (including research, analysis and policy preparation), with a focus on Development Plan Amendments / and Amendments of Designed Instruments.
- Business development through existing and new networks.
- Design and management of community engagement related to planning policy projects.
- Supportive management and career development.
- Being part of an expanding team with a great culture.
- Flexible working arrangements.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in urban/town planning or related discipline.
- Demonstrated (or 4+ years) experience working in a team to deliver solutions to complex strategic planning problems.
- Sound understanding of planning legislation, state planning policies, and planning instruments.
- Working knowledge of planning policy formulation processes.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines, and work to a budget.
- Demonstrated experience working on planning projects involving a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Understanding of the roles and responsibilities of state and local government authorities and the private sector in planning matters.
For more information on URPS please refer to our website http://www.urps.com.au/ and follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/urps/. This position is full time and salary will depend upon the skills and experience the successful applicant brings to the role.
How to Apply:
Please send a CV and summary of why you think this role is for you by 12 February 2020. Queries or questions can be directed to Jenny Clavio on 08 8224 0311 or mobile +61 412 402 135, or on email firstname.lastname@example.org
A position description is available upon request.