You will enjoy:
- Winning, shaping and coordinating a diversity of social planning projects relating to ageing, youth development, access and inclusion, social impact assessment, demography etc.
- Research, analysis and policy preparation.
- Design and management of community engagement related to social planning projects i.e. experience with different engagement models.
- Supportive management and career development.
- Being part of an expanding team with a great culture.
- You will have more than 10 years’ experience in social planning or a related area.
Send a summary of why you think this role is for you by 7 November. Click here to email.